We offer 30-days money back guarantee if our service did not work properly for you.
Important! We do not offer money back in following cases:
- The service is provided “as-is”. We can not guaranty that our service unblocks other sites. The fact that you are not able to access a site that is not in the list using SmartyDNS can not be a reason for a refund request. You are able to test our service before purchasing by our 3-days Free trial.
- We do not refund for speed issues because we have free trial.
- If SmartyDNS terminates an account due to policy violation, there will be no refund.
- Automatically PayPal subscription payments are non-refundable because you are responsible for your subscriptions on PayPal.
- Only Windows, Mac OS, AppleTV and Roku users are eligible for refunds. If you try to use SmartyDNS on other operating systems or devices (like iPhone, iPad, or Android), make sure you test the service first.
- No refund will be issued if you shared your account login credentials and your account was closed because of that.
- No refund will be issued if you are not able to set up our service on your modem or router.
You may also be interested in our Terms & Conditions.