Terms of Service
www.smartydns.com (hereinafter called SmartyDNS) provides DNS services under the name of SmartyDNS. These terms will be revised from time to time. Customer’s use of SmartyDNS services after changes to these terms will be posted on SmartyDNS web sites and will constitute the customer’s acceptance of any new or additional terms.
It must be kept in mind that SmartyDNS does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its clients may create. When clients place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech.
These terms will be revised from time to time. Customer’s use of SmartyDNS’s services after changes to these terms will be posted on SmartyDNS web sites and will constitute the customer’s acceptance of any new or additional terms.
Smarty DNS reserves the right to terminate the service agreement to any user if such user was found conducting questionable activities at the discretion of Unovation Inc. administrators. See more. SmartyDNS does not host and storage any copyrighted contents.
You are not allowed to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the SmartyDNS software or any part of it.
- Your service speed may vary depending on Internet connection speed and we don’t guarantee a certain level of speed.
- We may block certain kinds of usage to protect other users, to comply with legal restrictions or to minimize the threat or legal action against us or our users.
- All services are provided to you “as is” without any additional guarantees or obligations on our part.
- We will try our best to maintain service quality and to limit interruptions to your service, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service. The service may be unavailable due to variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party failures, interference, and may be interrupted, blocked or limited by other network providers.
- We are not in any shape or form liable for any damages resulting from interruptions in Service or your inability to use the Service.
Passwords and Security
As part of the registration process, you will create your user name and you will choose your passwords to access your client area. You agree to carefully safeguard all of your password. You are solely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of passwords and account information. To access Smart DNS service you will be provided with a unique Smart DNS Key. You have the obligation to keep this key in secret. If this key becomes known by other persons and use it your services might be interrupted.
- We do not accept orders from proxy or VPN IP address.
- Intellectual Property Violations – the engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others. SmartyDNS is required by law to remove or block access to customer content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement laws.
- We do not allow simultaneous connection from different IPs. But you can connect simultaneously from different devices from one network.
- Any Other Illegal Activities.
SmartyDNS will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone unless you expressly consent to disclosures of your personal identification and other personal information to third parties. We may send personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent to share the information or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes which require us to disclose Registration Data or any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as SmartyDNS, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate. SmartyDNS reserves the right to revise our policies at any time.
We offer 30-days money back guarantee if our service did not work as advertised!
We do not offer money back in following cases:
- If you are unable to access a site that is not found in our list of unblocked websites, using the Smart DNS service. We cannot guarantee that our service unblocks other sites. The service is provided “as-is”. You are able to test our service before purchasing by our 3-days Free trial.
- If SmartyDNS terminates an account due to policy violation.
- If you try to use SmartyDNS on devices or operating systems that are not in our list of tutorials. Make sure you test the service first.
- If you shared your account login credentials and your account was closed because of that.
- If your network settings have changed (you have changed your ISP, modem or you have a new device where the service is not supported).
VPN is bonus a service and you can not consider it as a part of service you’ve paid for. We reserve the right to stop providing this service whenever we consider it necessary.