All Our Servers Now Double as Proxy Servers!
We’re happy to announce that all our existing servers are now fully configured with proxy capabilities. That means you can use them as proxy servers whenever you desire.
In case you’re interested in a full list of our existing server locations, here it is:
Why Proxy Servers?
We decided to outfit all our servers with proxy capabilities because, for some users, it might sometimes be easier to just quickly set up a proxy server than to install and use our apps – usually when they don’t use their regular devices.
Plus, proxy servers can be pretty helpful:
- They make it easy to mask your IP address.
- They help you quickly bypass geo-blocks.
- They can reduce load times because they cache data.
“What Types of Proxy Servers Do You Offer?”
Right now, we offer 3 main types of proxies:
- HTTP Proxies – They don’t feature any encryption, but let you access web pages very fast.
- HTTPS Proxies – They come with SSL support, so they are quite secure and very unlikely to be blocked by an ISP.
- SOCKS5 Proxies – These proxies offer better performance for P2P. They’re also highly secure thanks to their authentication procedures.
“How Do I Set Up the Proxy Servers?”
It’s quite simple – we actually offer handy tutorials for that. The server IP addresses and port numbers you’ll need for the setup process can be found in your Client Area.
“Will This Cost Me Anything?”
Not at all – this feature comes free of charge with all existing subscriptions. We just decided to offer all of you this extra feature because we know how great variety is when it comes to online experiences.